The Cub Scout must choose three activities from the list below. One of these activities should be done in the presence of a Leader.
1. Draw with pencil, brush, pen or crayon a picture of any imaginary incident, character or scene.
2. Design and make a greetings card.
3. Make a poster advertising Cub Scouting or a Cub Scout event.
4. Make a design and print it on paper or fabric, e.g. using potato or lino cuts.
5. Design and make a decorated book cover.
6. Draw or paint a picture from still life or a landscape.
7. Make a display of photographs on a subject that interests them.
8. Make a video on a subject that interests them.
9. Design and build a model.
10. Visit an art gallery.
Make a model out of clay and fire it in a kiln, if appropriate